Disney Brings Program For Health Professionals To Ohio
The Ohio Osteopathic Association is proud to partner with Human Capital Academy to bring Disney’s Approach to Quality Service for Healthcare Professionals program, presented by the world renowned Disney Institute, to the Cincinnati area, February 15, 2011.
A one-day local workshop, Disney’s Approach to Quality Service for Healthcare Professionals program will show you the importance of attention to detail in everything Disney does -- from training its Cast Members (employees) to treating every Guest (patient) as a VIP. You will hear the stories and see how Disney best practices can be easily adapted to your healthcare delivery organization.
You will take away proven concepts to adapt to your healthcare delivery organization.
- Discover simple things that you can do to "exceed the expectations" of your patient, families, and visitors, making their "experience" world-class and creating loyalty to you and your organization in the process.
- Learn how to "pay attention to the details" that are critical in making a patient’s experience with you special, beyond just the medical care they’re receiving.
- Find out how to be more self-aware of your own behavior, so that you can help yourself be the best staff member, clinician, or leader in your healthcare delivery environment that you can be.
- Hear case studies from healthcare organizations that have adapted Disney's best principles and practices.
- See real results that come from a service-centric healthcare delivery environment that knows how to hold its leaders accountable, value behavior as much as productivity, and treat employees with the respect and care they deserve.
- Anticipate the needs, wants, and emotions of your patients and their families in order to exceed their service expectations.
- Bring “consistency” to the delivery of services in your healthcare organization by establishing quality standards.
- Design a delivery system that focuses on the employees, environment, and processes that enhance quality service.
- Create a service plan that integrates quality standards and delivery systems that focus on exceeding diverse expectations.
Disney’s Approach to Quality Service for Healthcare Professionals Program is…
- Relevant: Impacts critical drivers of success in a slow economy
- Affordable: Priced to serve more people under limited budgets
- Actionable: Easy to implement upon return to the office
- Inspirational: Generates team excitement and momentum
- Short: Takes only one day away from the office
- Local: No travel expenses
IMPORTANT: Please use Ohio Osteopathic Association promotional code OOAMEE to receive $50 OFF PER GUEST when registering. Additional group discounts are available. For more information and to register go to : http://keysus.com/splash/OOAMCLWsplash.html